The following rules apply all year round without exception:-
- Please check in at the office and pay fees on arrival, visitors included.
- Check out time is 10.00am
- Digging of holes or trenches or cutting of trees is not permitted.
- Bathing children and washing dishes in laundry troughs is not permitted.
- Children under the age of six must be accompanied by an adult when using the amenities.
- All vans are left in the park at the owner’s risk. No responsibility will be taken for damage or loss of property while in the park.
- The park quiet time is 10pm to 7am all guests are to observe this, including children.
- Tenancy can be terminated at any time on two hours notice and the management shall not be required to assign any reason for the termination and no refund of fees will be given.
- Vehicles must not exceed the park speed limit of 5 KMS.
- Only one car is permitted to park at cabins or campsites, additional cars are to be parked in the visitors car park.
- Bicycles are not to be ridden within the park once the lights come on. Parents’ assistance is requested
- Helmets must always be worn when riding bikes in the park
- Pool rules as displayed must be adhered to at all times.
- Children under the age of six must be supervised at all times.
- Please utilise bins provided for recyclables.
- No temporary clothes lines to be strung between trees.
Tracey & Ludy